Town Residential proudly presents this gorgeous luxury two-bedroom apartment at High Society Belconnen known as the tallest residential tower in Canberra.
This newly built high rise is the peak of luxury living with magnificent facilities like wine cellar and perfect picnic gardens with barbeques, private dining room, cinema, pool, spa, sauna, gym, and Pilates studio.
With all the convenience of High-end restaurants, cafes, buses stop, banking, and shopping at the doorstep also with walking tracks and dog parks down the street and a 10-minute drive to the Canberra CBD, you can't go wrong with this location.
The Apartment offer great amenities such as chefs' kitchen with a spacious main bedroom and a decent size second bedroom with good sized balcony overlooking the beautiful Canberra views.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment with Large Master bedroom.
- Unit is on level 8 with unblocked views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning systems in Master bedroom
- Kitchen comes with stone bench-tops
- Electric cooktop
- Smeg's quality stainless appliances Dishwasher and Dryer
- Good size Balcony space for entertainment and view is breath-taking
- Secure entry Secure car park with storage cage
- Lift access and intercom facility
- Complex has Onsite kids play
- Complex offers a Swimming pool, sauna, and spa facilities
- Close vicinity to Secondary and post-graduate schooling, Westfield Belconnen, and
- EER: 5.5
- Cinema level 4
- Resort-style outdoor pool level 4
- Spa and Sauna - level 4
- Yoga/meditation area - level 4
- Gym - level 4
- Kids space - level 4
- Chefs Kitchen - level 4
- Sky park - outdoor BBQ's level 4
- Rates: $357 P.Q. Approx
- Land tax: $387 P.Q. Approx
- Body Cooperate: $591 P.Q. Approx
For more information, please contact Ajay Kumar by submitting an enquiry form below or calling 0401 536 362
There is currently no sale history available for 813/3 Grazier Lane.
813/3 Grazier Lane BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.28 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.26 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.54 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.67 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.71 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.92 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.32 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.55 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.71 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.86 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
813/3 Grazier Lane is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.