1 / 39
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This picturesque mountain location offers a high country retreat with the potential of a sustainable Eco-friendly lifestyle within a commutable distance to Queanbeyan and Canberra. Great infrastructure is in place that can be improved to create the self-sufficient lifestyle that you have always wanted.
- 300 acres with 60 arable acres and the balance old growth forest
- Three natural mountain spring fed dams, one spring literally bubbling out of the ground, offering abundant water year round.
- The largest dam was previously used as a trout hatchery.
- Head of the Molonglo River
- Abundant wildlife
- Opposite the Tallaganda National Park
- 1000m to 1200m above sea level
- 10km from Captains Flat
- Commutable distance from Queanbeyan/Canberra.
- A choice of agricultural options, previous hobby farming pursuits: chicken hatchery, piggery, cattle, trout hatchery.
- 20m x 9.5m large machinery shed with a cool room and an unfinished granny flat conversion. -6.5KW solar pannel system feeding back into the grid
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- 2nd shed x storage facility
- Original cattle yards
- Underground cellar
- Mature Pine wind breaks
- Hedging trees along the fence lines
- 6 fenced paddocks. some with electric fencing
This property really has everything don't wait. Book your private inspection today!
There is currently no sale history available for 812 Wild Cattle Flat Road, Jingera via.
812 Wild Cattle Flat Road, Jingera via is located within the suburb of Captains Flat, which has a population of 610, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.