*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact Phyllis Tidmarsh on 0439 795 369.
*The auction for 81 Pennefather Street, Higgins will be conducted through our online platform with the auction for this home being scheduled on Thursday 30th September at 4pm. For further information and to register to bid please call Phyllis Tidmarsh on 0439 795 369.
'Blank canvas', 'good bones', 'unlimited potential' are phrases often applied to properties, but in the case of this cottage on a leafy street in Higgins, the descriptors are accurate.
This is a home that has much to give. Timber-look laminate floors throughout the open plan lounge and dining room bring warmth to what is otherwise a clean white palette. The kitchen continues this theme with white cabinetry, a three-seat breakfast bar and white bench tops. Double windows flood the kitchen prep areas with natural light.
There's plenty of outdoor space for entertaining too, with an elevated covered timber deck looking over the backyard.
The large master bedroom benefits from access to a two-way bathroom while bedroom two boasts a lovely dual aspect with front garden views. All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
The great storage inside is matched by fabulous outdoor storage including a double garage plus a single carport and additional off-street parking for up to two cars.
Higgins has long been a popular suburb for families, first home buyers and investors because of its proximity to Kippax Fair shopping and easy access to Belconnen's office precinct, schools, hospitals and the University of Canberra. Snap this home up now and buy into a comfortable home with plenty of opportunity to tailor to suit your tastes.
• Three-bedroom single level home on flat block in an established leafy street
• Master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and access to a two-way family bathroom with walk-in shower
• Two additional bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and one with dual aspect
• Toilet separate to bathroom
• Open-plan family and lounge room with timber laminate flooring
• Neutral kitchen with three-seat island bench, microwave niche and double windows looking over the front garden
• Large laundry with external access
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Ducted gas heating
• Elevated and covered rear timber deck
• Large, fully fenced flat backyard
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Huge double lock-up garage (54.9 sqm) plus single carport behind front gates - perfect for added security
• Additional off-street parking for two cars
• Roof re-sprayed and repointed
There is currently no sale history available for 81 Pennefather Street.
81 Pennefather Street HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.49 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.81 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.00 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.07 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.19 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.26 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.29 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.53 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.80 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.82 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
81 Pennefather Street is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.