Auction Location: on site.
Auction | Saturday 17th April at 11:00am, on site
Nestled in a peaceful location on a leafy street in Kambah is this beautifully renovated 3 bedroom house, situated on a 912m2 battleaxe block it provides privacy and lovely place to call home.
Modernised throughout and immaculately presented this home will appeal to fastidious buyers who want to unpack their boxes and enjoy the lifestyle this home has to offer. The open plan layout welcomes you through sliding doors and flows effortlessly through to the kitchen and the expansive timber deck making cooking and entertaining a breeze.
The fully renovated kitchen is the hub of the home and overlooks the backyard and entertaining area, ideal for watching the children. The kitchen has been thoughtfully renovated with the stainless-steel appliances including a Miele gas cooktop, Fisher and Paykel two draw dishwasher and oven, and adjacent is the spacious step in pantry.
Accommodation is provided in the form of three generous bedrooms, the enormous master is segregated to the right hand side of the house whilst the other two bedrooms are down the hallway, all are serviced by the main bathroom which has been beautifully renovated in neutral tones and modern tile features and offers a separate WC.
The easy-care gardens boast a vast grassed area at the rear with endless possibilities to make this a perfect yard for everyone to enjoy. Situated just minutes to local playgrounds, schools and a short drive to Woden or Tuggeranong Town Centre.
Be sure to inspect, you will be delighted!
- Generously proportioned home boasting a natural abundance of light
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen opening out to the large deck area
- Year-round comfort with reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living area
- Timber look flooring throughout the living areas and carpet to the bedrooms
- The kitchen includes stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and step in pantry
- Segregated master bedroom
- Two other generous bedrooms
- Large laundry with ample storage and bench space
- Easy care gardens
- Double car garage with space for a workshop and long driveway for plenty of off-street parking
- All located close by Taylor Primary, Namadgi School, St Thomas the Apostles Primary School
- Ideally located near bus stops, and walking distance to the local playgrounds and park land.
House Size: 108m2
Land Size: 912m2
Rates: $2,564.33 (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,716.99 if rented (approx.)
Construction: Ex Gov Circa 1974
The land value history at 81 Mckillop Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $351,000.
The House at 81 Mckillop Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $393,000 on 26 June 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
81 Mckillop Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.99 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.20 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.92 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.10 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.41 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.58 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.92 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.39 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.49 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.50 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
81 Mckillop Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.