Ideally located within easy walking distance to the amenities and attractions of Cooleman Court, this beautifully-maintained and tastefully renovated three bedroom townhouse offers a wonderful opportunity for those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle.
Surrounded by established and attractive gardens, the home has a sunny and spacious front courtyard with abundant space for outdoor entertaining including an enchanting pergola area with an ornamental grape.
Stepping inside into the heart of the home, the family and dining area is bathed in natural light that floods in through the full length windows and doors and offers a seamless indoor/outdoor flow with access to the front and rear courtyards at either end. The renovated kitchen features stone bench tops, Miele appliances and a breakfast bar.
The versatile floorplan also offers a separate lounge room with an impressive vaulted ceiling creating a wonderful feeling of space. The main bedroom is also at this end of the house with a renovated ensuite with ample storage space, whilst the other two bedrooms are located at the other end of the home with access to the updated main bathroom.
Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and a huge double garage only add to the appeal and complete this wonderful home.
- Convenient location, walking distance to Cooleman Court and public transport
- In close proximity to St Jude's Primary and Canberra Montessori School
- Separate-title (no body corporate)
- Single level home
- Willemsen build
- Sunny front courtyard with entertaining space
- Established and attractive gardens
- Separate living areas
- Open-plan family and dining area
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
- Miele dishwasher and induction stove
- Breakfast bar
- Separate lounge room with vaulted ceiling and skylights
- Main bedroom with renovated ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Updated bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rear courtyard space with Vergola
- Double garage with automatic door
- Rental potential of $650 to $700 per week
Land Size: 370m2
Living Size: 120m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,886 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $390,000 (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 81 Maclachlan Street.
81 Maclachlan Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.64 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.84 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.23 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.38 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.43 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.56 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.58 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.80 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.94 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.99 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
81 Maclachlan Street is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.