Well-presented and offering abundant potential, 81 Dixon Drive is a wonderful first home in a super family-friendly location.
The established front garden provides good privacy and enhances the street appeal, whilst guiding you towards the front entry. Well-suited for modern living, the open-plan lounge and dining room has abundant natural light, and the original, very neat kitchen has a servery window to connect the two spaces.
Three bedrooms or four - you choose how to use the space on offer, with three of the rooms providing built-in storage. The bathroom is in original condition and has been well-maintained ensuring it can be used for years to come.
With 749m2 of land, the exterior has an entertaining deck to the side, an oversized metal garage, plenty of flat, secure yard space and a variety of fruit trees.
Presenting a fantastic opportunity to enter the sought-after Weston Creek market, this home is ready for immediate enjoyment but also offers wonderful potential for renovation and expansion on the generous block.
- Convenient location
- Established front garden
- Private front entry
- Open-plan lounge and dining room
- Abundant natural light
- Original, very neat kitchen with a servery window
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Fourth bedroom/study/sitting room
- Original bathroom in very good condition
- Separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- As-new hard-wearing vinyl flooring
- Wall and ceiling insulation
- Duette blinds
- 3.5kW solar panels
- Side entertaining deck
- Plenty of yard space
- Secure backyard
- A variety of fruit trees
- Oversized metal garage plus plenty of off-street parking
- Short walk to Duffy Primary
- Close to St Jude's Primary and the Montessori School
- Narrabundah Hill Reserve and Mt Stromlo are only a short ride/drive away
- A short drive to Cooleman Court (4 minutes approx.), the Woden Town Centre (8 minutes approx.) and the City (15 minutes approx.)
Land Size: 749m2
Living Size: 124m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,332 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $312,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 81 Dixon Drive DUFFY, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.49%, giving an unimproved land value of $312,000.
The House at 81 Dixon Drive DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $479,000 on 19 January 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
81 Dixon Drive DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.42 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.05 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.17 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.31 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.97 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.99 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.15 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.47 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.60 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.81 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
81 Dixon Drive is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.