This lifestyle 10 acres with 4 bedroom homestead is privately situated in a desirable cul-de-sac, with easy access to the Federal Highway and just 20 mins to the Canberra airport and shopping. It is mainly level grazing pasture with seven interlinked paddocks gently sloping to a creek. There are 3 dams, captivating views of near hills, distant blue ranges and atomic sunsets. It is a property suited to horses. There is all manner of sheds/stock shelters, great site for an arena or second dwelling. Fencing is in good order.
The house yard is spacious, level and fenced off from the surrounding paddocks. Established gardens with shady trees, vegie garden and hundreds of spring and summer bulbs bring seasonal colour year after year. A 100Kl concrete tank provides water security, and a huge glasshouse, double carport and extra parking spaces complete the picture.
Extensively renovated by the current owners, the home is termite proof steel framed, and there are no steps. There is only the current functional bathroom to up-style to your own taste. Plumbing and electrical upgrades are also all done. A wrap-around veranda provides space to entertain and relax under the wide eaves, which also complement the all new Earthwool insulation in walls and ceilings to provide year-round comfort. Large living areas at opposite ends of the house provide flexible living options for families. There are 4 bedrooms, the master has an extra door opening to the verandah. Energy savers include; family sized SolarHart hot water system, LED downlighting and black-out blinds. The mobile, internet and television reception is excellent.
Pitched under the median Bywong price, with its proximity to city services, this is an excellent opportunity with room for further capitalisation. Most importantly it provides space, safety, comfort and peace in a beautiful place to enhance your lifestyle.
- Modernised colonial home on 10 scenic and private acres
- Spacious 4 bedroom layout with 2 segregated living areas
- Sealed road to front gate with easy Federal Highway access
- 20 mins to Canberra airport or Gunghalin. 10 mins Bungendore or Sutton
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry and modern touches
- Water security with 3 dams, creek frontage and 100kl concrete tank
- Horse infrastructure including shelters, 7 fenced paddocks and hay/feed shed
- Mature plantings and wind breaks, and a fantastic veggie garden
- 6m x 6m glasshouse with entertaining space
- 800 metres from a school bus stops
The Other at 81 Creekborough Road BYWONG, NSW 2621 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $580,000 on 1 July 2010.
81 Creekborough Road is located within the suburb of Bywong, which has a population of 1,322, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.