CONTACT AGENT ON 0424 943 496 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING.
This immaculately maintained, bright and airy, two-bedroom apartment is an excellent opportunity for your next investment or first home. Located in the Horizon complex which was nominated for Property Council of Australia Innovation and Excellence Award in 2018, it offers potential rental returns in excess of $450 per week.
The two large bedrooms are both appointed with built-in robes and one with built-in study nook, which makes living and working from home a breeze. The timber-look tiles throughout the living and kitchen areas add a modern touch, and a well-appointed kitchen flows seamlessly into the open plan living space.
With a planned shopping centre in the heart of Coombs and an easy 15-minute drive to the centre of Tuggeranong, Woden, Belconnen or the City and a stone throw away from Cooleman Court, you have every convenience at your doorstep.
- Two bedrooms, one with a custom study nook
- Master bedroom features mirrored sliding doors to robe
- High-quality timber-look tiling throughout the living and kitchen areas
- A well-proportioned bathroom with modern fittings
- Private balcony with great views
- High-grade 20 mm engineered stone benchtop in the kitchen
- Continuous gas hot water
- High-quality window coverings
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 1 carport located immediately downstairs of the apartment
- Separate storage area adjoining the front entrance
- NBN connected
There is currently no sale history available for 81/20 Fairhall Street.
81/20 Fairhall Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.78 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.94 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.08 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.18 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.28 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.44 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.91 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.12 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.17 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.19 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
81/20 Fairhall Street is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.