To book an inspection please contact Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Set to capture tranquil outlooks, this brand new duplex currently under construction showcases bespoke contemporary architectural design. It's in a well established street within the Woden Valley district, just a minute's walk to the Mount Taylor reserve.
- North facing lounge with high ceilings and custom staircase
- Open plan dining, family and study space under raked ceilings
- Covered alfresco meals/entertaining with easycare gardens
- Custom stone kitchen has Smeg appliances and walk-in pantry
- Three bedrooms with built-ins and walk-in robe to master
- Resort style ensuite with double shower and freestanding bath
- Ducted air conditioning/heating and double glazed windows
- Remote access double garage with additional storage space
- Walk to a choice of local parks, reserves, schools and shops
- Just a short drive to Westfield Woden and close to bus links
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 80B Hawker Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $780,000 on 22 October 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
80B Hawker Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.92 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.95 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.45 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.45 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.75 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.01 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.09 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.09 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.20 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.21 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
80B Hawker Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.