1 / 17
Set against the Mount Taylor skyline, this contemporary family sanctuary has been exquisitely crafted to showcase bespoke design in every detail. Its peaceful address is surrounded by beautiful walking tracks, with schools and the Woden CBD also close by.
- Architectural design by local firm Studio56, completed 2020
- Gorgeous induction kitchen boasts CaesarStone/Corian surfaces
- Luxe integrated European appliances, dumbwaiter from garage
- Free flowing indoor/outdoor living space flooded with sunlight
- Expansive deck to entertain while enjoying Mount Taylor views
- Perfectly private master suite appointed with walk-in wardrobe
- Two further bedrooms have built-ins and share sleek bathroom
- Custom joinery and imported Ellie Cashman wallpaper feature
- Easycare landscaped gardens, zoned heating/cooling, NBN & ADSL ready
- Dual garage leads to 35sqm underhouse workshop/storage area
Rates: $534 p.q. (approx.)
Strata: $550 p.a. (approx.)
The House at 80A Hawker Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $890,000 on 14 April 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
80A Hawker Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.92 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.95 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.45 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.45 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.75 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.01 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.09 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.09 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.20 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.21 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
80A Hawker Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.