No expense was spared to make this stylish apartment one of the best in the area with its spacious dimensions, luxurious finishes and outstanding location in the heart of Woden Town Centre.
Occupying a prime position at the top of the complex, the two-storey, three-bedroom home offers spectacular views and a sun-drenched northerly aspect.
Beautifully finished to showcase the rich urban history of the building, the apartment features 3.4 metre ceilings, natural brickwork, timber floorboards and exposed pipework in the kitchen.
You will be captivated as soon as you walk through the front door and admire the light filled living areas that flow onto the generous balcony. The designer kitchen has been thoughtfully crafted with a large island bench, Caesarstone bench tops and quality SMEG appliances.
Beginning their life as office blocks known as Alexander and Albemarle in the mid 1960s, the two character buildings that comprise A&A have been superbly reinvented and transformed into a trendy offering finished with luxurious designer inclusions and stylish interiors.
The complex is situated in the epicentre of Woden adjacent to cafes, restaurants and bars and just a stone's throw to Westfield Shopping Centre with its abundance of shops and facilities.
- Stunning north facing three bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Situated at the top of the building
- Spacious two-storey design
- 3.4 metre high ceilings in the living area
- Spectacular views
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two underground carparks with remote access
- Engineered timber flooring
- Designer bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- 850mm mirrored bathroom cabinets
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two balconies
- Open plan living
- Designer kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, undermounted sink, large is
and bench, Caesarstone and brick splashback
- Externally ducted range hood / kitchen exhaust
- Separate laundry with sink
- SMEG pyrolytic oven, SMEG induction cooktop, SMEG dishwasher, SMEG microwave
- Fisher & Paykel 5KG dryer
- Artison 7KG front load washing machine
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double glazed windows
- Lift access
- Rooftop garden with BBQ facilities - exclusive to all residents
- Heated swimming pool
Living: 115m2 approx.
Balcony: 15m2 approx.
Body Corporate Estimate: $3,659.29 per annum approx.
EER: 8.5 stars
There is currently no sale history available for 806/45 Furzer Street.
806/45 Furzer Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.56 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.91 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.13 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.45 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.47 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.55 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.55 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.58 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.70 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
806/45 Furzer Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.