1 / 22
This beautiful four-bedroom home is located in the Hilltops neighbourhood of Crace with access to 7.5 hectares of parkland. The Crace Hilltop Reserve includes adventure playground, bushland discovery trail, naval memorial and great views.
The home boasts two separate living areas and open plan kitchen / dining / living flooded with natural light. High ceilings add to the feeling of space in this home.
The home is split level with LED lighting throughout the house. Open plan kitchen and dining area flows through to living room and out onto the covered outdoor alfresco area - a dream come true for entertainers.
Back yard is very spacious but simple to maintain. Garden to the front of the property provides you with the privacy from the street.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car garage
- Main bedroom with ensuite, double vanity and walk in robe
- Additional bedrooms all with built in robes
- Double shower heads in both ensuite and main bathroom
- Sunny north facing living areas
- High ceilings
- Large modern kitchen with stone bench top
- Stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful easy-care gardens
- LED lights throughout the house
- Data points throughout the house
- Ceramic tiled alfresco area under the roofline
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Water storage tanks
- 2 constant flow hot water systems
- Double garage with remote control doors and internal access
- Close to Crace Hilltop Reserve
For any questions or alternative inspection times, please call Vinko on 0410 636 045.
The House at 80 Samaria Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $317,000 on 28 August 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
80 Samaria Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.94 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.94 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.94 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.04 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.22 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.35 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.58 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.61 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.62 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.62 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
80 Samaria Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.