1 / 27
Nestled alongside the golf course in a prime cul-de-sac location, this luxury home offers a scenic, private outlook over the green from every room and the entertaining area! As well, the dining room, outdoor living space and impressive master suite enjoy the sunny northerly aspect.
Mature white camellias line the pathway to the entrance, adorned by a bountiful lemon tree.
Double doors open to the wide welcoming entry and the impressive, open plan living area. High ceilings enhance the sense of space and new LED downlighting has been installed throughout the home. The elegant formal lounge features stylish plantation shutters framing the view over the green to a hillside reserve, and striking oversized floor tiles in contemporary grey. A sliding door opens onto the entertaining area.
Double glazing features throughout living areas, and a wall of glass with sliding doors in the dining room maximises the views and provides a seamless flow onto the entertaining area. Sheltered by a rain sensing Vergola, this is the perfect place to enjoy the outlook and serenity of the location. Azaleas and rhododendrons add vibrant colour in the spring.
The modern kitchen showcases stone benchtops and a Bosch 900 mm gas cooktop, oven, semi-integrated dishwasher and a Panasonic microwave. A reverse cycle air conditioner ensures comfort through living areas.
On the upper level, the luxuriously sized, light and airy master suite offers sweeping views over the undulating green of the golf course. It features an open study or retreat, a wall of built-in robes, a walk-in robe, spacious ensuite, a quiet reverse cycle air conditioner and a sliding door onto an elevated sitting area sheltered by an auto Vergola, where you can enjoy the tranquil private outlook.
Second and third bedrooms also share the lovely views and feature built-in robes and plantation shutters. Quality neutral carpet furnishes the stairway and upper level.
The main bathroom offers a bath, shower, wide stone vanity and a separate powder room.
On the lower level there is a powder room, separate laundry and internal access to two garage bays, both equipped with auto doors. One bay with a westerly aspect being furnished with plantation shutters and a pull out ironing board
Japanese maples planted just outside the fence add to summer shade and a beautiful deciduous tree shelters the upper level master suite sitting area.
From the peaceful loop street it is a stroll to Gold Creek Village coffee and restaurants, George Harcourt Inn and golf club, while the local IGA, primary and high schools are just a short distance.
Occupying one of the best locations in the quiet loop street, this stylish home is haven of tranquillity!
- Luxury, two-storey home in a prime, cul-de-sac location, siding Gold Creek golf course
- Arguably one of the best locations in the peaceful loop street offers views from every room
- Mature white camellias line pathway to entrance, sheltered by a stunning bountiful lemon tree
- Covered entrance features double, solid timber doors opening to a wide entry
- Spacious, open plan living area showcases high 2.7 m ceiling and new LED downlighting throughout
- Stylish plantation shutters furnish the lounge, framing outlook over green to hillside reserve
- Striking, oversized glossy floor tiles in contemporary grey feature in lounge area
- Sliding door from lounge onto entertaining area
- Double glazing through living areas, with walls of glass and sliding doors in dining onto entertaining
- Entertaining area sheltered by automatic, rain-sensing Vergola, and enjoying scenic outlook
- Modern kitchen showcases stone benchtops and Bosch 900 mm gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, semi-integrated dishwasher and a built-in Panasonic microwave
- High capacity 9 kW reverse cycle air conditioner ensures comfort through living areas
- Luxuriously sized master suite on upper level enjoys sweeping views over the golf course and offers a large study/retreat, built-in and walk-in robes, spacious ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioner and a sliding door onto an elevated private sitting area with northerly aspect and an auto Vergola
- Second and third bedrooms feature built-in robes and are furnished with plantation shutters framing views over golf course and pond
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate powder room
- Instantaneous hot water
- Stairway and upper level furnished with quality neutral carpet
- Powder room on lower level, large laundry and internal access to two garage bays with auto doors
- One garage bay currently converted to a utility room/gym with Robinhood fold away ironing board
- Japanese maples along the fence line and a mature deciduous prunus tree provide summer shade
- Azaleas and rhododendrons around entertaining area bring vibrant spring colour
- Stroll to coffee and restaurants in Gold Creek Village, George Harcourt Inn and golf club
- Walking distance to IGA, primary and high schools
- Lower Residence: 85.829m2
- Upper Residence: 92.759m2
- Front Porch & Patio: 20.700m2
- Balcony: 10.400m2
- Vergola: 1 : 31.90m2
- Vergola: 2 : 4.05m2
- Garage and store/room: 41.214m2
- Year built: 2003
The House at 80 Krantzcke Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $760,000 on 16 November 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
80 Krantzcke Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|0.74 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|0.90 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.36 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.36 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.39 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.42 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.93 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.93 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|3.09 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.33 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
80 Krantzcke Circuit is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.