1 / 20
Auction Location: On Site
Exceptional opportunity offering indoor and outdoor living spaces that will house your family in comfort for years to come.
This spacious family home features a north facing formal living room flowing through to an open plan living, kitchen and dining area. This light filled living space also opens onto the covered alfresco area, perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Enjoy quality inclusions and alfresco entertaining next to an easy-care courtyard garden.
The segregated master suite features an ensuite and built in robes and year-round comfort is on offer with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
Located in the extremely sought-after suburb of Forde you are walking distance to parkland and playgrounds and just minutes from Forde shops. Whether you are looking for a place for coffee with friends, a more adventurous day out exploring parts of the Centennial Walking track or a trip to Heritage Park playground with the kids, you will enjoy all Forde has to offer from this quality family home.
- Four sizable bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and island bench with breakfast bar
- Northerly aspect to all living areas.
- Segregated master suite features ensuite
- Sun filled lounge room and generously sized family + dining area
- Designer bathrooms with stylish finishes
- Spacious covered Alfresco entertaining area
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Double car garage with internal access
- NBN connected
- LED Downlight throughout
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system
- Secured space next to garage for a trailer or boat
- Colorbond roofing
There is currently no sale history available for 80 Hibberd Crescent.
80 Hibberd Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.75 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.70 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.28 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.08 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.41 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.74 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.03 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.39 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.70 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.74 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
80 Hibberd Crescent is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.