Located in a quiet highly sought after neighbourhood, sits this inviting elevated cedar clad home with sweeping views of Burrill Lake and the spectacular Pigeon House Mountain. This charming property has endless opportunities for the buyer looking for a property with a spectacular outlook, excellent income prospects, renovation potential or just a relaxed lifestyle.
Featuring stunning views from the back deck, you'll relish every sunrise and sunset while sipping your morning coffee or hosting friends for a BBQ.
Inside, you'll find a cozy living spaces offering a warm and inviting atmosphere which is further enhanced by the slow combustion fireplace centrally located to the home. The four bedrooms offer ample space for relaxation.
Features to enjoy:
- Four good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom featuring walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beautiful polished Cyprus pine timber floors
- Large rear entertaining deck
- Spectacular Burrill Lake and Pigeon House Mountain views
- Walking distance to Burrill Beach & Racecourse Beach, Burrill Lake, shops and parks
- Ideal property for permanent living or holiday home
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 80 Canberra Crescent.
80 Canberra Crescent BURRILL LAKE, NSW 2539 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ulladulla High School.
80 Canberra Crescent is located within the suburb of Burrill Lake, which has a population of 1,465, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.