Prestigiously located in "The Shores" arguably one of the best penthouses to enter the Belconnen market.
Sprawling over 133m2 of light-filled living, boasting widespread Lake Ginninderra and Parkland views this fully renovated top floor luxury home is complete with beautiful décor.
Located at the end of the complex capturing the north-easterly orientation, rarely seen; from three sides of the apartment. Sliding doors from the living room and main bedroom onto two beautiful alfresco entertainment terraces, providing a gorgeous indoor/outdoor flow and cross ventilation.
A short stroll to Belconnen Town Centre, restaurants, cinema, and the University of Canberra.
• Top floor, end of the complex location
• Lake front location
• North easterly orientation
• Widespread views of Lake Ginninderra and Parkland
• Spotted Gum timber floors
• Updated & renovated throughout
• Study nook with stone desktop, glass splashback, built-in drawers and USB powerpoints
• Open plan living room with 3 sliding doors onto surrounding terraces
• Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashback electric cooking and double drawer dishwasher
• Master suite with lake views, balcony, built-in-robes and en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles. Wall mounted TV
• Bedroom two with built-in-robes and plantation shutters
• Bedroom three with built-in-robes and plantation shutters
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• LED lights
• Secure double car accommodation & storage
• Separate laundry
• Updated electrical
Rates: $2,285 P/A approx
Body corporate: $1,471 p/q approx.
Living area: 133m2 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 80/20 Beissel Street.
80/20 Beissel Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|1.12 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.30 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.83 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.10 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.15 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.19 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.25 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.27 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.32 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.33 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
80/20 Beissel Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.