1 / 36
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In a peaceful location at the end of a cul-de-sac, this striking home is set amidst shaded beautifully landscaped gardens. A seamless extension has added huge living space and a luxurious master suite.
The ceiling soars above the wide entry, bathed in light from a second storey picture window and featuring a dramatic pendant light fitting. A glass balustrade to the stairway, and a stylish, ethanol fireplace all make for a welcoming introduction to this impressive home.
The light filled, generous formal lounge has full length windows on three sides, framing a private outlook over gardens and the inground pool. The flickering warmth of the ethanol fireplace and LED downlighting adds to the atmosphere of contemporary elegance. Sliding doors open onto the pool area and a window overlooks a fern and palm flanked, soothing water feature.
All living areas maximise the solar passive effect in full length windows to the north aspect, and wrap around the inviting pool. Extensive casual living space begins with a flexible-use area, study or family room, which leads into the main open plan living area and large modern kitchen. This features an extensive area of benchtop with breakfast bar, a 900 mm gas cooktop and rangehood, a 900 mm stainless steel oven, Bosch dishwasher and pantry.
The enormous dining area opens onto vast entertaining, in covered and open areas, for gatherings of any number, year round.
The four spacious bedrooms on this level are all furnished with built-in robes and brand new carpet, while the second bedroom also offers an ensuite with a spa bath.
The stylish new main bathroom features a deep bath, a shower and a separate w/c, while the new laundry has storage and is adjacent to a four door linen cupboard.
On the light and airy upper level, the luxuriously sized master suite offers treetop views, built-in and walk-in robes, and a sumptuous new ensuite with a bath, wide shower and stone vanity top. A generous living area on this upper level may be enjoyed as a parents’ retreat, home theatre or office. This level and the formal lounge are kept comfortable with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, while other living areas and bedrooms on the entry level have in-slab or ducted gas heating.
Paved entertaining surrounds the salt water, gas heated swimming pool which faces north but is positioned to be sheltered from the afternoon sun. The extended paved entertaining area is shaded by a beautiful mature tree. Gardens are low maintenance and include a private enclosed formal lawn area, under the shade of a silk tree.
There is internal access to the large double garage which is fitted with an auto, panel lift door.
This attractive street has a great community spirit, with a Christmas party held each year. The quiet location could not be more convenient, with a pathway leading the short distance to local shops, public transport, primary schools, high school and community playing fields.
All the space and modern luxury a family could wish for, in a superb, convenient location!
- Impressive, contemporary home situated in attractive, peaceful cul-de-sac
- Short walk to shops, public transport, schools and playing fields
- Modern rendered finish and beautifully landscaped gardens add to great street appeal
- Five living areas, five bedrooms, two ensuites, new main bathroom and laundry, vast entertaining and pool
- Dramatic entry features soaring ceiling with stylish pendant light, glass balustrade and ethanol fireplace
- Spacious, light filled formal lounge has full length windows on three sides
- Elegant presentation, LED downlighting, ethanol fireplace, and outlook to gardens and pool
- Study/meals/family room opens onto swimming pool, which has a glass, pool safety barrier
- Main, large casual living area features a large chef’s kitchen, play space and generous dining area
- Kitchen offers an enormous length of benchtop, breakfast bar, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher and outlook to the pool area
- 900 mm stainless steel oven, 900 mm gas cooktop, a rangehood and large amount of storage
- Four door linen cupboard adjacent to the new laundry
- All downstairs bedrooms are spacious, with built-in robes and new carpet
- Second bedroom also offers an ensuite with spa
- Luxuriously sized master suite on upper level offers large ensuite with a bath, walk-in and built-in robes
- Spacious living area on upper level could be a parents’ retreat, home theatre or office
- All west facing windows are double glazed
- Formal and casual living areas are all solar passive
- In-slab heating in the solar passive heat sink spaces and ducted gas heating to upper storey and entry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to formal lounge and upper level rooms, including master bedroom
- Two instantaneous hot water units
- Gas heated, north facing, salt water inground swimming pool
- Extensive paved outdoor entertaining around pool, covered and open space protected under a mature tree
- Internal access to large double garage with auto, panel lift door
- Short distance to shops, primary schools, a high school, public transport and playing fields
UV $451,000 (approx)
Rates: $3,176.00 (approx)
The land value history at 8 Whiteside Court NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.33%, giving an unimproved land value of $451,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Whiteside Court.
8 Whiteside Court NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|0.38 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|0.55 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.07 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.35 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.48 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.48 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.00 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.03 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.25 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.29 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
8 Whiteside Court is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.