Auction Location: On Site.
We are delighted to once again be able to show homes to buyers in person. Please note that whilst physical inspections are now possible, we cannot guarantee that all buyers will have the opportunity to do so due to high demand and the imposed limit of 4 inspections per property per day. To arrange an inspection time, please select the 'Book Inspection' or 'Request Inspection' button below to request an appointment. In the meantime, we encourage you to explore the home further using our suite of interactive inspection tools.
Get ready to be delighted when you step inside 8 Skertchly place; renovated from front to back, light, fresh and sitting on generous level block.
The current owner has taken great care to ensure the home is move in ready with only a little landscaping left to plan; create your own sanctuary on what is a blank canvas just waiting for you.
The location of this family friendly cul de sac is sensational with schools, shops and transport options all within walking distance, the lovely Florey Neighbourhood oval is just a couple of minutes away and with easy arterial access out of the suburb, travel to Belconnen, Gungahlin, Woden or The City is super convenient.
• Sunny north-east facing living room
• Renovated kitchen includes new joinery, benchtop, contemporary splashback, along with new floor tiling to the kitchen & dining space
• Renovated bathroom is light & fresh with separate toilet also re tiled.
• Fully painted throughout in crisp white with new wall sheeting in parts & new cornicing throughout the home
• New carpets to the bedrooms & living room
• Built in robes to Master & 2nd bedroom
• New reverse cycle air conditioner to the main living area.
• Laundry with new tiling.
• New power board installed.
• Internal access from the garage
• Rear yard is generous, sunny & fully secure
• Block size; 867sqm
• Living size; 102sqm + garage
• Rates; $678.50 per quarter
• Land Tax; $862.75 per quarter IF RENTED
• Florey was gazetted on 5 August 1975 and most houses were constructed in the mid-1980s.
• The suburb is named after Howard Florey, Baron Florey, who shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1945 for his role in the extraction of penicillin. The streets of Florey are named after Australian scientists.
• The local shopping centre provides you with a medical centre, supermarket, take away, pharmacy & much more.
• Schools; St Francis Xavier College, St John The Apostle primary school & Florey primary school
• Florey is well serviced with both bike paths & bus stops
• Florey Neighbourhood oval will be a great spot for family activities
The House at 8 Skertchly Place FLOREY, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $339,000 on 30 January 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Skertchly Place FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John the Apostle Primary.
|0.34 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.46 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|0.54 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.97 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.98 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.18 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.44 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.66 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.99 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.12 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
8 Skertchly Place is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.