1 / 29
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This lovely modern contemporary home was designed by Darrel Lund and built by Award Winning local builder Paul De Winter. Designed with numerous sunny balconies to take in the expansive ocean views including the Tollgate islands, North Heads and green corridors of Long Beach. Situated in a quiet, exclusive, cul-de-sac, the friendly neighbours in this unique location create a sense of community and privacy.
The home itself was only completed in 2012 and designed to a high sustainability level taking full advantage of the Winter sun with modern features and all of the extras you would expect from a home of this quality.
- Beautifully appointed Bamboo flooring throughout, carpeted bedrooms
- Open plan living room (with reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fan) and spectacular views
- The home consists of 4 Bedrooms with 2 studies (could be used as an art studio, library, hobby rooms or just extra accommodation for the grandkids)
- Master with WIR, private ensuite and Juliette balcony.
- 4 Balconies (two off the main living room) allowing you to follow the morning sun with a coffee and afternoon sunset with a glass of wine to finish the day and relax.
- On the middle level there is a second large living room also with reverse cycle A/C, dining area and designer kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances, bathroom/combined laundry and a further 2 comfortable bedrooms
- On the ground floor with separate entry and Cypress pine flooring is another bedroom, rumpus room/games room, kitchenette and combined bathroom with potential to be made into a Granny flat style accommodation (STCA)
- Relax in the above ground spa (included in the sale) and take in the ambience of the landscaped gardens
- High Speed NBN available
- 3.5kw solar power generation system with inverter and integrated solar hot water, storeroom under the house
- Fully fenced 948m2 block with 23,000ltr water tank, large two room workshop at the bottom of the easily maintained garden
- Tandem carport
Holiday Let Appraisal:
Peak Season - $3,150/wk
High Season - $2,450/wk
Mid Season - $1,960/wk
Low Season -$1,610/wk
2 Night Rate: $ 700
3 Night Rate: $1,050
Permanent Rental appraisal: $540 to $560/wk
Approximately 1-2minutes drive to the Beach, 9 minutes to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores. Around 2hrs to Canberra and 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this the perfect 'Sea & Tree Change'.
Call to arrange an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Council Rates: $2,791.06/yr
The House at 8 Seaview Way LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $185,000 on 20 October 2008.
8 Seaview Way LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
8 Seaview Way is located within the suburb of Long Beach, which has a population of 1,436, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.4 people.