Proudly presenting a truly magnificent home that delivers on space, sun-filled interiors and quality. Instantly welcoming, with an elevated and elegant facade, this property must be seen to fully appreciate its grand scale appeal.
Offering an expansive footprint and easy family living, this one is sure to tick all the boxes. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, with sensational district views, this substantial family home is infused with high-end inclusions and boasts a tasteful neutral palette.
Bathed with natural light all year round, this cleverly designed, solar-passive home is perfect for the energy-conscious, featuring north-facing windows that capture winter sun and assist with heating costs.
Further features include:
- Four very generous bedrooms, three with built-ins, the main with a new ensuite
- The central and spacious kitchen has been stylishly updated and features a high-end double electric oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop as well as a good-sized pantry, Caesarstone benchtops and ample space and storage
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining and a large separate lounge room, with the added benefit of being able to close off the living spaces, further enhancing the supreme liveability of this well-thought-out home
- Family-sized 3-way bathroom with shower, corner spa bath, vanity with storage & separate WC.
- New pure wool carpet in bedrooms and lounge, made of the highest quality and luxuriously soft underfoot
- Gas heating is available throughout plus reverse-cycle A/C
- New good-sized laundry with fitted bench space, ample storage and direct external access
- Quality day/night blinds, are another smart feature to add to the comfort of this home
- Instant gas hot water
- North-facing alfresco dining with pergola. Peaceful, private and perfect to capture the amazing sunrises and sunsets
- 5KW solar panels make the most of the sunny North/East aspect
- Dual driveways, offering abundant vehicle access and storage, a unique feature that sets this property apart from the rest
- The rear yard includes vehicle access leading to a substantial Colourbond garage with power, set on a concrete slab. Dimensions are 9x5x3.6, perfect to accommodate a large motor home/caravan or horse float
- Additional workshop garage with a covered carport/entertaining area.
- The other driveway leads to an attached lock-up double garage with remote-controlled access, plenty of storage and both internal and separate external access
- Low-maintenance backyard with easy-care lawn, fully irrigated established gardens, a rotary clothesline, a garden tool shed and a chook shed
- Excellent curb appeal with a covered front porch, elevated front gardens and a tranquil water feature
- All on a sizeable yet manageable 1100sqm block
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Quinn Court.
8 Quinn Court LLANARTH, NSW 2795 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being All Saints College.
|All Saints College
|Ophir Road, Bathurst 2795
|Eglinton Public School
|Alexander St, Eglinton 2795
|Bathurst West Public School
|Suttor St, Bathurst 2795
|The Assumption School
|192 Mitre Street, Bathurst West 2795
|Denison College of Secondary Education, Bathurst High Campus
|Hope St, Bathurst 2795
|Bathurst Public School
|George St, Bathurst 2795
|98 George Street, Bathurst 2795
|158 Browning St, Bathurst 2795
|St Stanislaus College
|Bentinck And Brilliant Streets, Bathurst 2795
|Bathurst South Public School
|Havannah St, Bathurst 2795
8 Quinn Court is located within the suburb of Llanarth, which has a population of 2,198, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.9 people.