1 / 30
This stunning architecturally designed home captures the northern sun and is situated at the top of 12 acres of rural pasture suitable for all manner of lifestyle pursuits. This steel framed house is only 5 years old, and ready for you to move in now.
Imagine wandering out to pick fresh asparagus, collecting fresh eggs then cooking breakfast in the gourmet kitchen. Then head out to the deck to eat the results, soaking up the sun and admiring the stunning views.
As well as veggie and berry beds, there is a wide range of fruit and nut trees to add to your provisions. The blueberries are so prolific you will have to take up making jam.
• 5 Hectares with 7 paddocks and 2 dams
• Automatic solar gates, bitumen seal driveway and quality steel fencing
• 4 sizeable bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• Main bedroom has walk in robe and modern en-suite
• Large quality main bathroom
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen flowing out to front timber deck
• Ultra modern kitchen with all appliances, plus large walk-in pantry
• Full insulation, double glazed windows and doors
• Panoramic rural views from the front deck and every room in the home
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Efficient and environmentally friendly pellet heater - no more messy firewood
• Gas cooking and 2 instant hot water systems
• Bamboo flooring with tiles in kitchen and wet areas
• Eco-friendly worm farm septic - no pump and no servicing required
• 8 kw off grid solar system with backup diesel generator
• Wonderful large Colorbond shed with extensive concrete pad outside
• Large practical laundry/mud room with separate entry
• 40 foot Hi-cube shipping container
• Numerous metal raised veggie beds
• 110,000 litres of triple filtered rainwater for the house plus an additional 36,000 litres (with electric pump) for the garden
Situated in the historic hamlet of Breadalbane this amazing lifestyle property should tick all the boxes. Find a warm welcome in the active local community.
Just under an hour from the Canberra CBD and 15 minutes from Goulburn makes this an easy commute from a very desirable rural locality.
Contact Garry Hall on 0425 301 644 to arrange your inspection
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Povey Place.
8 Povey Place BREADALBANE, NSW 2581 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan East Public School.
8 Povey Place is located within the suburb of Breadalbane, which has a population of 100, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.