Thoughtfully extended and impeccably presented, 8 Perry Drive is the ideal home for the growing family keen to embrace the best of the Chapman lifestyle. The extensive 214m2 floorplan is both practical and versatile by design featuring segregated living spaces and tastefully updated throughout. Surrounded by a lush garden setting the home embraces a peaceful outlook from every angle - the sunlit combined lounge/dining room overlooks tranquil mature plantings and flows through to the updated kitchen. Black Cesarstone benchtops complement sleek stainless steel appliances and glass splashbacks, concealing a wealth of storage throughout. Solid bamboo flooring carries through the hallways to the considered bedrooms, all fitted with built-in wardrobes. An additional study would also provide a comfortable 5th bedroom option. Without compromise, the generous master suite includes a substantial walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite with an oversized shower.
With soaring raked ceilings, a near-new slow combustion fireplace, and wet bar, the additional rumpus bathed in light is a welcome addition to the already considered proportions. Taking in the privacy and tranquillity of the rear yard, a substantial covered alfresco area is framed by lush ferns and sandstone retaining walls. Tiered lawns are edged by a variety of fruiting plants plus gated side access ensures practicality. The garage with internal access has ample workshop space, plus there is an additional carport located at the property's second driveway. Not only will the home impress the family but the location will too, being a simple stroll to Chapman Primary, the shops, local ovals and Cooleman Ridge nature reserve. For those seeking the long-term Chapman lifestyle, this offering is sure to impress.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 10TH APRIL, ON SITE AT 10.00AM
- Attractive and appealing 4/5 bedroom family home in a desirable suburb
- Extended and renovated 214m2 floor plan on a 869m2 block
- Combined formal lounge and dining directly off the entry
- Updated kitchen features Cesarstone benchtops, quality appliances, and ample storage
- All bedrooms including the study/5th have built-in wardrobes
- Solid bamboo flooring; plantation shutters in some rooms
- LED lighting throughout; automated roller shutters
- Ducted gas heating plus 3 split system RC/AC units
- Extensive master suite with walk-in wardrobe and contemporary ensuite
- Segregated rumpus with raked ceilings, wet bar, and slow combustion fireplace
- Substantial automatic garage with internal access and workshop space
- Considered under house storage with 2 access points
- 6.6kW (approx) Solar system
- Generous rear alfresco with private garden outlook
- Stunning established gardens and lawns with seasonal plantings and fruit trees
- Irrigated front gardens and mature hedging framing the block
- Ample off-street parking provisions including a second driveway and carport
Close proximity to:
- Chapman Primary School
- Chapman shops
- Cooleman Ridge nature reserve
- Chapman athletics oval and playground
- Mount Stromlo High School
- Public transport
Internal living: 214m2
Rates: $3,018 p/a (approx)
The land value history at 8 Perry Drive CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.15%, giving an unimproved land value of $466,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Perry Drive.
8 Perry Drive CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|0.42 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|0.85 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.02 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.26 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.31 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.54 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.60 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.64 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.86 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.04 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
8 Perry Drive is located within the suburb of Chapman, which has a population of 2,684, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.