Perfectly located an easy 350m stroll to Malua Bay beach and surrounded by quality homes, this property is sure to generate plenty of interest. The split-level design will have broad appeal, plenty of space for the family and close proximity to cafes and beaches for the holiday house.
Kitchen/dining flows onto the spacious alfresco area, perfect for entertaining, the rear yard with established gardens backs onto reserve with gated access.
- Four good size bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac.
- Plantation shutters and ceiling fans throughout.
- Additional parking at front, ideal for a small boat or camper.
- Double lock up garage with built in storage.
- Club Malua a quick stroll down the road, the new rebuild has just begun.
Council rates $2,725.88 p/a
The land value history at 8 MIMOSA PLACE MALUA BAY, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of 4.33%, giving an unimproved land value of $231,000.
The House at 8 MIMOSA PLACE MALUA BAY, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 30 April 2008.
8 MIMOSA PLACE is located within the suburb of Malua Bay, which has a population of 1,929, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.3 people.