Discover your ideal first home or investment opportunity in this meticulously maintained three-bedroom residence. Situated in a tranquil street, this property offers a peaceful retreat while remaining conveniently close to all essential services.
- Aluminium-clad exterior sets the stage for a world of possibilities within
- Boasting a separate lounge and dining room, perfect for those seeking distinct spaces for relaxation and entertainment
- Well-appointed kitchen plus meals area with an electric cooker and ample cupboard space ensures culinary delights are just around the corner
- A rear sunroom bathed in natural light
- The tiled family bathroom offers a touch of elegance and practicality
- Covered front and rear patios, extending your living space to the great outdoors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and evaporative cooling to keep you comfortable year-round
- Prime location on a fully established quarter-acre allotment with ample space to create the backyard of your dreams, plus the added convenience of rear lane access
This property is more than just a house; it's a canvas for creating your dream home and future. Don't miss this chance to secure your slice of residential perfection.
Council Rates not yet available, due to recent sub-division
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Methul Street.
8 Methul Street COOLAMON, NSW 2701 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Michael's School.
8 Methul Street is located within the suburb of Coolamon, which has a population of 2,199, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.