With immense street appeal and stunning presentation throughout, this high calibre five bedroom home provides generous proportions with designer feel and high quality finishes. Offering light filled living spaces, dedicated to indoor/outdoor areas, this 240sqm residence has been intuitively crafted to create a supreme property of style and privacy.
- Floorplan exudes flexibility with selection of living zones
- Bright family room offers flowing access to entertaining deck
- Outdoor spa positioned in landscaped child-friendly backyard
- Updated CaesarStone kitchen features breakfast bench
- Five bedrooms including three fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom complete with a dressing room and an ensuite
- Chic main bathroom provides separate soaking tub and shower
- Study, powder room, irrigated yards and double lock-up garage
- Designer custom cabinetry throughout the home, soft close drawers
- Back to base security system with a wifi app to turn on and off, pet friendly
- Easy strolling distance to bus services and kids' playgrounds
- Handy to schools, Amaroo shops a host of local schools
The land value history at 8 McHenry Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 5.67%, giving an unimproved land value of $335,000.
The House at 8 McHenry Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $885,000 on 14 March 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 McHenry Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.79 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.97 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.16 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.00 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.22 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.10 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.26 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.26 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.28 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
8 McHenry Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.