Perfectly maintained both inside and out, this charming and immaculate home is offering one lucky buyer a very real chance to enter the property market.
If you're wanting to downsize, but want no Strata fees, or if you're a first home buyer or an investor, then this home is for you!
With a unique floorplan and larger than expected living areas, step in to appreciate:
* An open plan, fabulous sized family, dining room enjoys a special bar corner with plenty of room for entertaining
* The kitchen has a dishwasher and is open plan to a second living area. Updated in 2020 with: completely resurfaced cabinets; benchtops; splash back tiles; a Bosch electric oven and a gas cooktop
* Three good sized bedrooms are in place, the main with an ensuite
* Two other bedrooms are supported by a family bathroom which was updated in 2014 with tiled areas, shower booth, fittings and a mirror
* Ceiling fans are in the family, living and bedrooms
* New skylights were placed in the bathroom and kitchen in 2020
* There is a fabulous large laundry with plenty of storage- no European cupboard for a laundry here!
* A new gas heater for ducted central heating was installed in 2016, while a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning unit was installed in late 2019
* A lovely raised entertainment deck and pergola sits to the back of the home with quiet, peaceful surrounds and established trees and shrubs as an outlook. New roofing is on the pergola, plus 2 gas outlets on the deck
* Other extras include a security and smoke alarm system
With all of the hard work already done, put this one on your Must See list as you will find it ticks off most of your Must Have points. A property which will not disappoint, inspect now!
The land value history at 8 Macfarlan Place LATHAM, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.77%, giving an unimproved land value of $265,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Macfarlan Place.
8 Macfarlan Place LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.51 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.98 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.21 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.25 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.41 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.56 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.75 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.94 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.00 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.01 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
8 Macfarlan Place is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.