Located in the quiet suburb of Theodore is this neat and tidy three-bedroom family home with all the key ingredients essential for a low maintenance lifestyle.
Upon entry of the home, you are welcomed into the large living and family room which has plenty of windows, allowing natural sunlight into the area; a perfect space to relax and unwind.
The central hub of the home is the fully equipped kitchen with updated appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, an electric oven, a built-in dishwasher and also ample bench and cupboard space.
Off the kitchen flows the dining room, which has timber flooring and a gas fireplace for additional warmth in the colder months.
This home offers three bedrooms that are generous in size and all include built-in robes while the master bedroom has a mirrored built-in robe and access to the two-way bathroom.
The main bathroom is in neat condition and features both a bath & shower, a separate toilet and ample amount of storage and shelf space.
Stepping outside, you'll find a large covered outdoor entertainment area which is a great place to kick back, relax and enjoy. The yard itself has a large, grassed area and is low maintenance with plenty of established garden beds. The yard is fully fenced with Colorbond on all sides, making it private and secure.
Located in an established suburb which is family-friendly, offering great locality to schools & local shopping centres, you don't want to miss this opportunity!
• Large family room with plenty of windows, allowing natural sunlight into the area
• Fully equipped kitchen with updated appliances including a five-burner gas cooktop
• Reverse-cycle heating & cooling unit and gas fireplace for comfort all year round
• Two-way bathroom with both bath & shower and separate toilet
• Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area with low maintenance yard
• Backyard is fully fenced with Colorbond fencing making it private and secure
• Double garage with drive-through access to the backyard
• Two spacious gardens sheds for added storage for all your tools
• Close proximity to Theodore shops, Calwell Shopping Centre & Monaro Highway
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 118.3sqm
Block size: 690sqm
Rates: $2,185 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,763 per annum
Expected rent: $550.00 per week
Year Built: 1989
The land value history at 8 Lienhop Street THEODORE, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $275,000.
The House at 8 Lienhop Street THEODORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $530,000 on 24 May 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Lienhop Street THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Francis of Assisi Primary.
|0.66 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.68 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|0.83 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.63 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.86 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.62 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|2.68 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.68 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|3.24 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.28 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
8 Lienhop Street is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.