Upon entry it is evident that this four-bedroom ensuite home has been lovingly maintained throughout the years. Sited on a large block of over 870m2, in an elevated cul-de-sac in a sought-after pocket of Kambah, this is the perfect opportunity for you and your family to upsize into a wonderful location.
Complete with built in cabinetry and beautiful north facing glass, the informal living area is simply a delightful space to soak up the natural sunlight. The adjoining kitchen is functional in design and comes complete with an electric cooktop, dishwasher and great storage space. Each room of the home overlooks lovely garden greenery, which truly brings the outdoors in.
The private and secure rear garden offers a fabulous space for children and pets to play. Designed with easy-care maintenance in mind, the gardens are complete with an array of established plantings and artificial turf. Enjoy the sunshine while you sip your morning cuppa on the lovely paved outdoor area, or host family and friends for a summer barbecue while you watch the children play.
If you have been searching for the perfect home for your family to upsize to, be sure to inspect 8 Langley Place, Kambah.
• Elevated and nicely presented four-bedroom ensuite home
• Located in a quiet cul de sac with a greenbelt opposite
• Two separate light filled living areas including a spacious open plan formal living and dining room
• Family room has built in cabinetry with beautiful north facing glass ensuring endless winter sun and a pretty garden outlook
• Functional kitchen with an electric cooktop, dishwasher and good storage
• Main bedroom has a full wall of built-in robes and ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom two has a beautiful outlook and it and bedroom three both have built in robes and bedroom four has floor to ceiling north facing glass
• Bathroom has a separate shower and bath and the w/c has been updated
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures comfort all year round
• Single lock up garage with a rear lockable shed
• Under home storage adds to the excellent external storage options
• Solar hot water with a gas booster system
• Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Tuggeranong and Woden and walking distance to the local shops
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Langley Place.
8 Langley Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|1.25 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.26 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.57 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.63 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.76 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.93 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.94 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.05 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.25 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.47 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
8 Langley Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.