Presenting on a generous 2294m2 parcel of land opposite open greenspace, this modern family home of 253m2 is a welcoming offering in the sought-after Uriarra Village, where the expansive and peaceful mountain views can be enjoyed from the living areas and outdoor entertaining areas.
The heart of the home, the modern kitchen has a large island bench with breakfast bar, 900mm oven, Miele dishwasher and a walk-in pantry. The separate living zones easily connect with this space, with an inviting lounge area with a gas fireplace, open-plan family and dining area plus a rumpus room. The covered alfresco area and large entertaining deck are a lovely extension of the internal living areas and take in the vast mountain views and the peaceful outlook to the adjacent greenspace.
Sure to impress the adults, the luxurious master retreat has plenty of space to relax in, a sizeable walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with dual vanity. The three other bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and access to the main bathroom and separate toilet. With a high energy efficiency rating, the home comes with double glazing to most windows and doors and a ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system to take the edge off in the summer and winter months.
The block on which the house sits is put simply, huge, with landscaping already done and 160m2 of vegetable gardens but offers abundant potential to those with a green thumb who want to undertake further landscaping or even perhaps put in a pool. The possibilities are endless!
Set within the popular Uriarra Village, the home is a 20 minute drive (approx.) from Weston Creek and enjoys the amenities available to residents which include a swimming pool, tennis court, playground, community centre and access to horse agistment. To be part of Uriarra Village is a wonderful opportunity to experience a semi-rural lifestyle within a welcoming community, with the convenience of schools and shops only 20 minutes away.
- Located in Uriarra Village
- 20 minute drive from Weston Creek/Cooleman Court (approx.)
- Positioned opposite greenspace and only a short walk to the pool and community centre
- Access to the Uriarra Village Horse Agistment
- Single-level home built by AV Jennings
- Separate lounge room with gas fireplace
- Open-plan family and dining area
- Rumpus room
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Island bench with breakfast bar
- Stone benchtops
- 900mm oven and Miele dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Built-in wardrobes to 3 other bedrooms, and built-in cabinetry to the 4th
- Modern main bathroom and separate toilet
- 2.6 metre high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Under tile heating in bathroom and ensuite
- Data, phone and TV outlets in all rooms connected to Hill Home Hub
- Covered alfresco area
- Large entertaining deck
- Huge yard space
- 160m2 of vegetable gardens
- 2 x 22,500 litre water tanks
- Large double automatic garage with internal access
- Plenty of off-street parking
Land Size: 2294m2
Living Size: 253m2 (approx.)
Alfresco: 25m2 (approx)
Garage Size: 47m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,381 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,936 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $300,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 8 Jim Bradley Crescent URIARRA VILLAGE, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.67%, giving an unimproved land value of $300,000.
The House at 8 Jim Bradley Crescent URIARRA VILLAGE, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $240,000 on 28 October 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Jim Bradley Crescent is located within the suburb of Uriarra Village, which has a population of 349, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.4 people.