Ideally located in a cul-de-sac street in the desired suburb of Ngunnawal lies this beautiful three-bedroom residence. Displaying a functional floorplan for all, a sundrenched living and dining area from the north easterly sun, a well-equipped kitchen with bedroom one and bedroom two fitted with built in robes. Complimented with a rear outdoor entertaining area and deck, this property provides ample opportunity for any entertainer or the relaxed lifestyle. This residence is perfect for first home buyers, young and growing families alike, positioned within close proximity to many of the Gungahlin regions most popular school catchments, shopping precincts, recreational facilities and more.
• Single level three-bedroom residence in cul-de-sac location
• Open plan living and dining area.
• Bedroom one and bedroom two equipped with built in robes.
• Reverse cycle split system, Attic for extra storage space
• Timber flooring throughout the living spaces
• Low maintenance gardens with an outdoor deck perfect for entertaining
• Great opportunity for the first home buyer or investor alike
• 82sqm of living on a 291sqm parcel of land
• Close proximity to local school catchments, transport stops, shops, and recreational facilities, and a playground
• NBN Connected to the premises
The land value history at 8 Iterra Grove NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.79%, giving an unimproved land value of $224,000.
The House at 8 Iterra Grove NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $455,000 on 23 November 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Iterra Grove NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.94 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.67 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.79 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.94 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.46 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.21 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.41 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.44 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.93 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.93 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
8 Iterra Grove is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.