Extended from the original 1970's footprint and positioned in one of the most conveniently located cul-de-sacs in Holder, 8 Guy Place is a delight from the moment you approach.
The front of the home was subject to a significant transformation in 2009 with an extension of the combined lounge and dining room, the construction of a semi-enclosed double carport and even a dedicated entry hall and a private front courtyard. The first impressions of the home are that of a 'modern evolution' of a solid 1970's classic family home, and as you work your way through, it's fair to say the first impressions are only the beginning.
Timber floating flooring runs through the main living areas and down the hall to the bedrooms, where new carpets and fresh paint are sure to come as a relief to prospective buyers who will be hoping to move in and enjoy prior to the holiday season. When combined with a complete bathroom and laundry renovation, there really is very little, if anything, for a new owner to do.
If energy usage is usually a concern, buyers will note the northerly exposure, LED lighting, ceiling and wall insulation, the instantaneous gas hot water system and ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling will help to regulate the temperature of the home throughout the seasons.
So if you're unwilling to compromise on living space, location or inclusions, 8 Guy Place should definitely be on your shortlist of properties inspect, and we know it will exceed expectations in more ways than one!
- Extended and renovated family home spanning approximately 117m² of living
- Two separated living areas featuring floating hardwood timber flooring (to be sanded and re-coated on 20 October)
- Extended front of the home featuring combined lounge and dining area and small front courtyard
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bench and good storage
- Renovated bathroom, laundry and separate toilet, with quality tiles and tapware
- Completely re-painted interior from top to bottom in modern neutral tones
- Freshly carpeted bedrooms
- All three bedrooms contain built-in wardrobes
- Insulated walls and ceiling
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- LED lighting throughout
- Porch extending from the family room with great northerly exposure
- Secure backyard with Colorbond fencing
- Large garden shed
- Double enclosed carport with automatic door
- Additional space for off-street parking
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location only a moment from local schools, with superb access to the Tuggeranong Parkway and Cooleman Court shopping centre
Living Size: 117m² (approx.)
Land Size: 691m² (approx.)
Land Value: $345,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,532 p.a. (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $3,625p.a. (approx.)
Built: 1972 & 2009
8 Guy Place HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday October 28 from 05:15pm.
The land value history at 8 Guy Place HOLDER, ACT 2611 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $345,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Guy Place.
8 Guy Place HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Montessori School.
|0.53 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.54 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.91 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.16 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.25 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.26 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.29 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.46 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.89 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.95 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
8 Guy Place is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.