In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be conducting all Auctions through an online platform until further notice. Interested buyers will be provided with information as to how to participate. Further to that, we will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
Position + Potential = Prudent Purchasing
Thoughtfully extended and surprisingly large 3 bedroom residence prominently sited in prime elevated position with views to Mount Stromlo. The single level design incorporates a combination of generous indoor and private alfresco areas providing the ideal atmosphere for a comfortable family lifestyle.
Living areas comprise separate L-shaped lounge/dining areas with sliding door access to the sheltered front verandah plus an additional family room which leads out to private sunny rear deck.
Overlooking the family room is a big bright updated kitchen with massive bench space, breakfast bar, gas cooker, dishwasher and sky-light. The upgraded bathroom includes a separate shower recess plus a segregated WC and is supplemented by an additional powder room off the renovated laundry.
Features also include built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms, ducted gas heating plus a detached garage with ample extra workshop/storage space.
This home is ready to move straight into however still has huge potential for further renovation. ?
* Elevated 736 sqm land parcel in prime central Weston Creek location
* Single level three bedroom home of approximately 135 sqm
* Separate L-shaped lounge & dining
* Sheltered front verandah with sliding door access from lounge area - the perfect spot to take in the fabulous sunsets
* Updated kitchen with sky-light, breakfast bar, dishwasher & mains gas cooker
* Additional family room overlooked by kitchen
* Private rear deck leading off family room
* Built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms
* Ducted gas heating
* Upgraded bathroom with separate shower recess & WC
* Large separate laundry with bonus adjoining powder room
* Terraced front and rear gardens with extensive mature plantings
* Raised vegetable gardens & rain water tank in big back yard
* Detached metal garage plus extra off-street parking space
* Short strolling distance to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre via adjacent parkland
The land value history at 8 Gruner Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.70%, giving an unimproved land value of $383,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Gruner Street.
8 Gruner Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.51 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.51 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.74 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|0.91 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.74 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.78 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.81 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.95 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.03 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.22 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
8 Gruner Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.