The first time Sold, our original owners of 38 years are now moving on to a warmer winter climate and are offering up for sale a stunning family home in one of the best streets of Bruce. On a fabulous very private block of 931m2, this home has been immaculately maintained and is potentially the most exciting property to come to Bruce to date.
Elegant, stylish with loads of character and charm, 8 Goldsworthy Place is a standout property and
sits at the end of a peaceful, tree lined cul-de-sac.
* A welcoming foyer steps through to the front formal lounge room and formal dining room
* The open plan meals, kitchen and family room are north facing and enjoy cedar windows with natural floorboards
* The kitchen has gas cooking a self-cleaning oven with a separate plate warmer, a Miele dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* The family room steps out to an outdoor entertainment area with a water feature and lovely landscaping boasting colour all year round
* A large extension to the home has made the main bedroom segregated from the other three and a true parents retreat. A wonderful large room with loads of natural light, an ensuite and walk in robe
* The original main bedroom to the opposite side of the home has its own ensuite and walk through robes
* Two further bedrooms are of a double size and are serviced by a fully tiled family bathroom
* 20 solar panels, ducted gas heating and three RC/AC units throughout the home ensure year-round comfort
* There is a handy ducted vacuum in place
* Established gardens boast a variety of colour across all seasons with the garden irrigation and fountain controlled electronically
* The enclosed yard has colour-bond fencing and plenty of room for children and family pets
* A double remote garage has internal access with a large storeroom to the back
* There is also a double carport for extra car space
This quiet and secluded corner of Bruce offers bush tracks and walking/cycle paths to access popular restaurants and major employment centres. Be within walking and cycling distance's to elite schools such as Radford College, University of Canberra and Australian National University, Belconnen Town Centre, Jamison Plaza, Canberra Stadium, Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra. The list goes on.
The land value history at 8 Goldsworthy Place BRUCE, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.33%, giving an unimproved land value of $600,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Goldsworthy Place.
8 Goldsworthy Place BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Aranda Primary.
|0.76 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|0.89 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|0.92 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|0.99 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.70 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.32 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.36 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.93 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|3.20 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|3.20 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
8 Goldsworthy Place is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.