Discover this generously sized four bedroom, two bathroom, plus study home, ideally located on a huge 1102m² block, at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac.
Enjoy working from home in the designated study, while the family enjoys their own space spread out in the informal and formal living areas.
Elevated in a sought-after enclave of Tuggeranong, with views to the hills, from the moment you step into the wide entrance foyer, you'll appreciate how spacious this home is. The large split-level formal lounge room, featuring a picturesque bay window opens to the formal dining room, segregated from the hustle and bustle from the family areas. Open plan, the family/ meals rumpus room are adjacent to the renovated kitchen at the heart of the home. This is where informal family gatherings can spill out into the paved, screened patio, so indoor/ outdoor entertaining will be a breeze.
All the bedrooms have built-in robes, while the large master bedroom suite offers a generous ensuite and walk-in robe.
This is a home that keeps on giving. Outside, the screened patio is the perfect place to entertain family and friends or to kick back and watch the children play in the private wrap-around backyard where's there's plenty of room for pets and play and even a pool if that's part of your plan.
Enjoy working on your car? This generous double garage features a mechanic's pit and there's plenty of off-street parking, including room for trailers or caravans.
This fabulous family home offers so many lifestyle choices. Imagine enjoying Christmas in your new home, relaxing with family and friends watching the sunset over the Brindabella's.
Bring your family home to Firbank Close.
- Fabulous elevated family home with views
- Four bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom
- Expansive living spaces with formal lounge and dining rooms
- Open plan family and rumpus rooms
- Renovated kitchen
- Master bedroom suite with feature bay window, RC/AC and ensuite
- Walk-in and Built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Designated study/ possible 5th bedroom
- 3- way main bathroom
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas hot water system
- Ceiling fan in lounge room and two bedrooms
- Laundry with external access
- Extensive under house storage
- Paved screen patio
- Double garage with mechanics pit and toilet
- 1 x auto door, 1 x roller door, backyard access
- Garden shed
- 8 Solar Panels on roof
- Large established backyard
- Mixture of lawn and garden beads
- Leafy enclave backing green space
- Close to local schools, main transport routes
- Short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre
- Surrounded by other quality homes
Land Value: $405,000 (2019)
Rates: $2,849 pa
Land Tax:(if rented) $4,123 pa
All sizes and costs are approximate, and buyers should make their own enquiries
The land value history at 8 Firbank Close ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $405,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Firbank Close.
8 Firbank Close ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Isabella Plains Early Childhood School.
|0.88 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.97 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.21 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.39 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.52 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.01 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.13 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.16 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.42 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.72 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
8 Firbank Close is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.