Whether you are looking to buy your first home or first investment property, this single level 2 bedroom home represents outstanding value in the current market. The location is perfect - positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, parks, bike paths and a choice of popular shopping centres. Being separate title means there are no body corporate fees or restrictions, making this the perfect home for first time buyers and young families on a budget.
* 2 bedroom courtyard home on an easy care 353sqm block
* North facing open plan living area
* Built in robes to both bedrooms
* Kitchen is finished in neutral tones and includes gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Spotless bathroom and separate toilet
* Gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and a 5.5 star EER ensures year round comfort
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Secure rear garden has been designed for easy care and provides a safe play space for young children
* Priced for immediate sale
The home is well located in a quiet loop street within walking distance to public transport and a number of parks and ovals nearby. Jump in the car and you have such easy access to Dunlop & Charnwood shops, Kippax Fair and only 10 minutes to the Belconnen Town Centre. Well presented homes at this price do not stay on the market for long. Arrange your inspection today.
House size: 86sqm + 22sqm garage
Block Size: 353sqm
Rates: $2,013 p.a
EER: 5.5 stars
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
* All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
* Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
* Auctions - Virtual/online only
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
* Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
The land value history at 8 Elyard Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.46%, giving an unimproved land value of $231,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Elyard Place.
8 Elyard Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|1.03 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.40 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.41 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.72 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.22 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.63 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.95 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.14 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.29 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.34 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
8 Elyard Place is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.