1 / 7
New Door Properties is proud to present this rare opportunity in the most sought after suburb of Gungahlin District. This reserve facing 529 m2 block is sure to impress you at every turn.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to build your dream home. Call today to know more in detail.
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
- Customised single level plan options
- Modern and high-quality finishes
- 6-year structural warranty from completion
- 90-day maintenance period
- Facade - Combination of; Matrix & Stria cladding as per plan
- Aluminium framed double-glazed windows with fly screens as per plan.
- 2700 mm ceiling heights throughout the house.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with separate zones.
- 40 mm stone benchtop in kitchen
- 900 mm Smeg 5-burner gas cooktop
- 900 mm ducted rangehood
- 600 mm Smeg oven & dishwasher
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Two master en-suites
- Block size: 529 m2
- House size: 250 m2 under the roof line
- EER: 6 stars minimum
- Block 21 Section 69 Bonner
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Don Bell Street.
8 Don Bell Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.58 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.33 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.94 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.00 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.39 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.93 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.44 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.62 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.73 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.95 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
8 Don Bell Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.