Please note this is an off the plan purchase with completion expected in early 2022
This stylish and sophisticated townhome within a complex of 11 provides the epitome of executive living and has been designed to accommodate all types of buyers with impressive and enviable fixtures and finishes throughout. Whether you're a first homeowner, a growing family, investor or are just looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, here is your opportunity to purchase a sizeable home within the region's fastest-growing estate.
- Internal living 133 sqm, 41 garage, block entitlement 200 sqm
- North facing, light-filled spacious entrance
- Open plan living/dining space
- Stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, powder room
- Stainless Ariston appliances including dishwasher
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with separate w/c and vanity
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2.5m ceilings throughout, LED downlights
- Floorboards downstairs, carpeted upstairs
- An instantaneous hot water system
- Fully landscaped front and rear secure yards
- Secure garage with auto panel lift door
The land value history at 8 Courtney Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 6.25%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,120,000.
The Townhouse at 8 Courtney Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,100,000 on 15 May 2020.
8 Courtney Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
8 Courtney Street is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.