This Auction will be run through the online platform AuctionNow
Are you looking for a home with top level inclusions and low maintenance yard? Then this immaculately maintained 3 bedroom home will be right up your alley. The generous floor plan includes a formal lounge to the front with views across The Meadows grassland reserve plus generous informal living spaces to the rear. All rooms are over-sized, a big plus for the growing family with the master suite complemented by a walk in robe and ensuite.
The impressive kitchen features stone bench tops, an island bench, commercial quality gas cook top and 900mm gas oven plus a walk in pantry you could almost get lost in. Your creature comforts are taken care of with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home.
Enjoy a BBQ with friends or just relax under the huge covered entertainment area set amongst low maintenance landscaped gardens.
- Generous floor plan, approx. 169m2 of living
- Sweeping views across grassland reserve
- External cccess to the master bedroom
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- All other bedrooms have custom built robes
- Formal 'sunken' lounge room with bay window
- Custom built 'vinyl wrap' kitchen with granite benches and island bench
- Commercial quality 5 gas burner cook top
- Commercial quality 900mm gas oven
- Walk-in pantry
- Spacious open plan living and dining off the kitchen
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Mains gas outlet for outdoor BBQ/heater
- Surround sound system to kitchen/living and outdoor
- Rain water tank
- Colourbond Roof
- Ducted vacuum with sweep shute in kitchen
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Side access
- Zoned to Fraser Primary School
The House at 8 Courtneidge Street DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $512,500 on 4 April 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Courtneidge Street DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|1.35 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.36 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.40 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.88 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.13 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.35 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.59 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.85 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.92 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|4.08 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
8 Courtneidge Street is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.