It is a pleasure to be marketing such a beautifully presented and immaculately maintained three-bedroom ensuite home. With nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, the new owners will appreciate the care and consideration that has gone into the renovations and upgrades over the years. Located just a short walk to a variety of boutique local businesses and the Murrumbidgee Golf Course just a stone's throw away - this truly is the perfect location!
A combination of picture and awning windows frame the pretty garden outlook throughout the home, while an extensive use of floor to ceiling glass ensures light filled living year round. The open plan kitchen is decorated in neutral tones and is complete with walk-in pantry, induction cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and fabulous drawer and bench space.
Beautiful double red cedar doors bring the outdoors in and create seamless flow from generous indoor living spaces to the picture perfect rear gardens. Gorgeous deciduous trees shade the gardens through the warmer months, while leaves seasonably fall to ensure beautiful sunshine throughout the winter. With great entertaining options, raised veggie gardens, feature plantings such as camellias and maples, as well as plenty of space for children and pets to play - the garden offers something for the whole family.
Inspection is highly recommended for those looking for a beautifully kept family home in a wonderful location.
- Single level three-bedroom ensuite home in a quiet loop street
- Set on an expansive 725m² block with privacy from the street
- Separate and spacious living areas including the formal lounge with beautiful cedar doors leading to the gorgeous rear garden
- Generous family room adjacent the kitchen
- Well-appointed kitchen with induction cooktop, dual sinks, Bosch dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Main bedroom with walk through robes and renovated ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes
- Family bathroom with a separate spa bath, wall mounted vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Rinnai instant gas hot water
- New ducted gas heating throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area covered by feature shade trees – the perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- Fabulous and private rear garden with raised veggie gardens and a variety of established plantings including maples and camellias as well as space for children and pets to play
- Car accommodation is provided by the single garage and additional off street parking options
- Location perfect – the children can walk to school without crossing roads, the walking trails nearby and endless; it is a short walk to Theo's takeaway and Lazzari Bros coffee shop and there are no traffic lights to the City!
8 Bullock Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday June 19 from 11:00am.
The land value history at 8 Bullock Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $358,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Bullock Circuit.
8 Bullock Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.38 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.35 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.53 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.62 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.91 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.23 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.36 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|3.43 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.50 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.50 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
8 Bullock Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.