Extremely well positioned in one of the quietest locations within Nicholls is this impressively presented, meticulously maintained and generously proportioned four bedroom ensuite home. Offering all that families will require in living space, accommodation and storage – and with the bonus of special and peaceful views from the living areas!
Upon entering the home, you will be impressed with the impeccable presentation, quality and attention to detail. The living areas allow flexibility for families to spread out to either the separate lounge / dining room or to the family room directly off the well equipped kitchen. Accommodation includes a large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and renovated ensuite and the remaining bedrooms are large and have built in wardrobes. New 'Elegant Hybrid' Blackbutt flooring, plantation shutters and fresh feeling painted surfaces finely compliment this great home.
Ideal for outdoor entertaining and offering seamless flow of indoor and outdoor living is the large covered deck – which overlooks a superbly presented back yard with thoughtful and beautifully landscaped easy-care gardens that complement this fantastic property.
Located in one of the most desirable north Canberra suburbs; this home is central to almost everything. There is easy access to great schools, Gungahlin Marketplace, services, transport and recreational areas.
- 671 m2 Block / $405,000 UV (2020)
- Lovely and peaceful elevated views from the living areas
- Formal lounge & dining
- Northerly aspect kitchen / family room opens out to deck; with elevated views to nature reserve and overlooking the immaculate rear backyard which includes Wee Jasper Basalt natural flagstone paving
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room (new Bosch dishwasher)
- Master bedroom with renovated ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Remaining bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- New 'Elegant Hybrid Blackbutt' flooring
- Plantation shutters
- Separate laundry
- Double garage, carport and plenty of offstreet parking
- Great underhouse storage; with raised shelving
- Solar panels – 2.1 kW with 3kW inverter
- Double washing lines
- Aluminium Security Roller shutters to front windows
- Very close to Holy Spirit Catholic Primary, Gold Creek Seniors school, playing fields Gungahlin Lakes Golf course, Gold Creek Country Club
- Gungahlin Marketplace, Major transport arterial roads, walking trails and nature reserves nearb
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Blanc Court.
8 Blanc Court NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.64 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.74 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.51 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.00 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.00 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.12 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.24 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.83 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.61 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
8 Blanc Court is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.