Set in a quiet street you will find this immaculately presented and beautifully designed single level four-bedroom home. The home showcases luxurious inclusions and every day convenience in the sought after suburb of Coombs with close access to private and public schools, the Molonglo River, walking trails, cycle paths, Arboretum and upcoming shopping centre and aquatic centre.
The clever floor plan featuring four segregated bedrooms, separate living areas, a gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and top of the range stainless steel appliances, this home is sure to woo a lot of buyers looking to find their next home in the Molonglo Valley.
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and luxurious ensuite with his and her vanities
- Three bedrooms with large built-in-wardrobes, two with mirrors
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tile, stone vanity, spa bath and separate toilet and another vanity outside for additional convenience
- Formal lounge at the front
- Open plan family and kitchen with 20 mm ceaserstone waterfall bench tops, 900 mm Bosch Gas cooktop, Bosch rangehood, 900 mm IAG oven, Bosch Dishwasher, soft close drawers
- Butler's pantry with plenty of bench and storage space
- North facing alfresco off family with tiled flooring and gas bayonet
- Separate laundry with large overhead cupboard
- Double garage with internal access
- 2.55m ceiling throughout the house
- Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling
- 6.2KW solar power
- Solar hot water
- Slim line security system with motion sensor alarm
- Video intercom
- Smart lock in the front entrance door
- Easy care low maintenance garden with artificial turf at the rear and automatic irrigation system
- 2000L Rainwater tank
- NBN Connected
Block Size: 464m² (approx.)
Living Size: 162.5m² (approx.)
Alfresco: 12.5² (approx.)
Porch: 4.5m² (approx.)
Garage: 36.5m² (approx.)
Total Size: 216m² (approx.)
Year Built: 2015
Land Value: $397,000 (approx.)
Rates: $2,713 p.a (approx.)
Land tax: $3,918 p.a (approx.) (if rented)
*This property is offered for sale on the government land rent scheme which is open to all prospective purchasers, where you rent the land from the government at 4% (or 2% if you qualify for concessions) of the unimproved land value or to purchase both the house and land. The purchaser also has the option to buy the land from the government at any future date.
The land value history at 8 Berndt Way COOMBS, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 1.17%, giving an unimproved land value of $426,000.
The House at 8 Berndt Way COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $475,000 on 16 July 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Berndt Way COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.25 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.24 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.38 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.38 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.53 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.73 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.22 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.30 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.36 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.36 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
8 Berndt Way is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.