1 / 36
This property really is the idyllic 'Coastal lifestyle' choice, all of the hard work, love, care and attention to detail has already been established for you. Why travel these days when you have everything you could want at home? With lush gardens (fit for a wedding), pool with Balinese style alfresco, Dam with walk bridge.
- 4 generous size bedrooms, master is very spacious with separate his and hers WIR's, ensuite, A/C and views of the in-
ground pool and surrounding gardens
- Living room with floating timber floors, wood heater and A/C leads through to the dining room with glass doors
opening onto the first of the many entertainment areas.
- The heart of the home is the kitchen which is modern, open plan and has a great design. There is even a designated
office space and several solar skylights throughout the home
- In-ground solar heated salt water pool, a traditional outdoor pizza oven and under cover pergola area perfect for
BBQ's and relaxing with the young and young at heart
- Additional outside shower room and toilet
- 6.5kw of Solar on the roof
- You will never run out of water with several water tanks including a 100,000ltr water tank, Dam on the property (with
provisions in place to pump out of the dam if needed) and a bore at the top of the block
- For those with an artistic flair there is a separate small cottage style studio amongst the landscaped gardens to create
in your private space. (power connected)
- For Dad there is a large additional 2 bay shed (power connected) with plenty of access and storage for the boat,
caravan, extra motor vehicles or just as a workshop. This is in addition to the double garage with internal access to
the house and a double carport.
- Netted vegetable garden and various fruit trees.
Approximately 3mins to both Long Beach and Maloneys Beach, 8 minutes to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores. Only 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this also the perfect location.
Council Rates: $1,714.53/yr
The House at 8 Barrakee Drive LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $635,000 on 18 March 2015.
8 Barrakee Drive LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
8 Barrakee Drive is located within the suburb of Long Beach, which has a population of 1,436, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.4 people.