You can be assured that no matter the size of your extended family or whether you are part of a large circle of friends, it will be difficult to run out of room to entertain all year round in this contemporary home, nestled in arguably one of Kaleen's most convenient locales.
Positioned on a generous 801sqm (approx.) block, this tastefully renovated home offers a well-designed floorplan providing a functional layout that adheres to the needs & wants of just about any prospective purchaser.
Centrally positioned in the heart of the home the expansive kitchen is abundant with storage and bench space, a delight for the home chef. Impeccably equipped with stainless-steel appliances, double-ovens, waterfall Corian benchtops and breakfast bar, this kitchen is an example as to why this property is one to see!
The open plan living area has a great indoor-outdoor connection, leading to the backyard which boasts an impressive covered pergola/alfresco area, equipped with pizza oven & built-in BBQ, overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool - you may find yourself spending more time outside than inside during the summer months.
All of the bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes, two of which also have built-in desks and shelving, while the master suite ticks all the boxes with spacious wardrobes and sparkling ensuite.
Combining a functional floorplan, generous proportions, modern renovations and features to impress even the most astute buyer, 8 Apsley Place Kaleen might just be your perfect family home.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST, ON SITE AT 10.00AM
Summary of Features:
* 4 bedrooms all with BIR & main with ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 & 4 have built in desks & shelving
* Updated bathroom with stylish vanity and separate toilet
* Modern kitchen with double stainless steel ovens, lots of cupboard space , built-in wine rack, Corian bench tops and integrated sink
* Large open plan living/ dining room
* Formal lounge room
* Stunning timber floors through living area.
* 9 foot ceilings in the living areas
* Solar voltaic panels pumping power back into the grid
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling as well as ceiling fans throughout the home
* Continuous gas hot water system
* Large in ground swimming pool complete with pool shed for storage
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ and pizza oven
* Water tanks holding 7500 litres
* Established landscaped gardens with colourbond fencing.
* Double lock up garage with extra covered storage area at the back. Plus extra secure car parking behind gates
* Plenty of storage space throughout the home
The land value history at 8 Apsley Place KALEEN, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 4.76%, giving an unimproved land value of $420,000.
The House at 8 Apsley Place KALEEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $695,000 on 9 July 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Apsley Place KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Michael's Primary.
|0.39 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.73 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.87 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.87 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.46 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.76 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.73 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.73 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.13 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.30 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
8 Apsley Place is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.