Designed by renowned architect, Harry Seidler, this solid brick split level apartment is awaiting a creative purchaser to bring it back to its former glory. The bones are great, an inspiring split-level design with an open plan living, dining kitchen area flowing onto a covered balcony. A few steps up and you are into the bedroom/facilities area with 2 double bedrooms, a big old fashioned laundry with plenty of scope for extra storage space and combined bathroom with bath and toilet.
Direct access leads from the undercover carport up into the entrance halls.
In very good, original condition, an excellent entry into an extremely buoyant market. Backing reserve and a short stroll to the popular Campbell shopping precinct and local bus stop. An ideal investment, starting proposition or hobby for the right purchaser to guarantee strong capital growth into the future.
• 2 bedroom split level solid brick apartment
• Open plan lounge/dining area opening onto a balcony
• Original kitchen with generous bench space and upright electric stove
• Both bedrooms are double rooms with freestanding robes
• Large separate laundry with plenty of extra storage capacity
• Combined bathroom/toilet with bath and vanity
• Undercover carport next to the entrance
• Centrally located with direct access to the reserve at the rear
• Conveniently positioned near bus stop and the local shops
• Within easy access to the bushland, the city, lake, Parliamentary triangle or Russell offices
There is currently no sale history available for 8/8 Edmondson Street.
8/8 Edmondson Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas More's Primary.
|0.43 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|0.47 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.61 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|0.97 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.76 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.54 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.31 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.31 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.49 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.49 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
8/8 Edmondson Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.