Enjoy the inner Belconnen lifestyle with all amenities and facilities within walking distance.
Conveniently located, this attractive two-bedroom apartment featuring a north-facing aspect is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Both bedrooms provide built-in robes and are segregated from the open plan living/dining area. The kitchen is well laid out and functional with plenty of storage, and gas cooking. The balcony is off the living area, while garaging is located next to the apartment. This convenient apartment is currently tenanted until June 2022 providing an ideal opportunity for the astute investor or the first home buyer to purchase a lovely apartment within walking distance to all amenities including Belconnen Town Centre, CISAC gym and pool, medical centres and Lake Ginninderra.
Stroll to Westfield Shopping Centre, Fruit Markets, Library, workplaces, public transport and many more.
- North-facing to living areas
- Sun-drenched open-plan living and dining room with spacious balcony
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Functional kitchen with lots of storage cupboards
- Sun-drenched balcony off the living area
- Single garage
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Currently tenanted until June 2022
- Perfect for downsizers, astute investors or first home buyers
- Walk to Belconnen Town Centre, CISAC gym and pool, medical centres and
- Stroll to fruit Markets, Library, workplaces, public transport and many more
- Short distance to University of Canberra and Radford College
There is currently no sale history available for 8/7 Osborne Place.
8/7 Osborne Place BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.60 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|0.87 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.31 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.32 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.55 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.60 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.40 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.62 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.76 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.94 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
8/7 Osborne Place is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.