1 / 31
Occasionally, an outstanding home comes on the market that perfectly represents every wonderful aspect of the Canberra lifestyle.
Surrounded by gardens and set in a private, elevated pocket of Bruce backing the Gossan Hill Nature Reserve, the split-level home at number 8 showcases Bush Capital living at its best with a location that provides your first 'wow' moment. This property is one of only a few that has direct gate access to the reserve.
Step into a sunken formal lounge off the entry and experience your second wow. Hardwood floors, a soaring raked ceiling with timber beams and triple-aspect windows that show nothing but green gardens give this space both a sense of peacefulness and a touch of panache.
The raked ceilings carry through to the upper-level dining room, which has access to the rear deck overlooking the pergola-clad alfresco dining space and expansive gardens. There's also a family/meals space on this level that opens to the front deck and provides incredible unobstructed mountain views.
Central to it all is a sleek kitchen with oversized tumble-edged subway-tile backsplash, stone benchtops, a hidden utility cupboard, microwave niche and stainless-steel appliances that include a gas cooktop.
Rounding out the interior spaces are glamorous bathrooms with rain-head showers including the ensuite to the spacious master which also features a wonderful walk-in wardrobe and access to the rear deck.
While you could be forgiven for thinking you're in a luxury bushland retreat here, the reality is that you're an easy walk here to Aranda (primary schools and Two Before Ten), Jamison shops, Radford College, the University of Canberra, CIT Bruce, Calvary John James, CISAC, Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra.
It's the lifestyle choice that would be the envy of many.
This property will go to auction on site on Thursday, 14th April at 5.00pm. Please contact Phyllis regarding the registration process.
* Located in "Bruce Gardens" being a complex of only nine townhouses
* Freestanding fully renovated residence
* Located in an elevated position on the high side of a sought-after street
* Sun-drenched family home on 898sqm private block
* Backs onto Gossan Hill Nature Reserve with direct gated access
* Views to surrounding mountains and nature reserves
* Two segregated livings areas
* Striking raked ceilings to the formal living and dining rooms
* Two dining areas - both formal and casual
* Large as-new modern kitchen with stone benchtop, tiled splashback and high-quality appliances
* Large master bedroom with a new ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe and deck
* Three additional generous bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
* Ducted gas heating throughout
* Three reverse cycle air conditioners located in the family room, lounge room and master suite
* As-new carpet
* Floating timber floors (Merbau) to all living areas
* 'Crimsafe' security screens to windows and doors
* Elevated decked area
* Second driveway for side access for the trailer
* Large double garage with storage space
* NBN connected to the home
* Paved outdoor entertaining area
* Striking but low maintenance gardens with private gate access to reserve
* Unit Plan 601 - "Bruce Gardens" Being a complex of only nine townhouses
* Large parcel of land of 898sqm, being the largest block in the complex
Body Corp - $3,620 pa
Rates - $4,297 pa
Land Tax - $5,651pa (Investors only)
The House at 8/7 Mugglestone Place BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,100,000 on 24 October 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/7 Mugglestone Place BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra High.
|0.62 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|0.90 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|0.98 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.01 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.05 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.82 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.49 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.95 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|3.17 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|3.17 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
8/7 Mugglestone Place is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.