Are you a first home buyer or investor who's trying to get a foot on the property ladder? If so, you'll be thrilled with the opportunity presented here in a quiet, amenity rich location. Immaculately presented within the well-maintained 'Barclay Gardens,' with swimming pool and common room (with bathroom facilities), this apartment showcases beautifully refurbished updates that will impress.
Positioned on the top floor, timber look tiles grace the living area, dining, kitchen spaces and hallway of the open plan interior which is well illuminated by the uncluttered light that filters through a sliding door which leads to a generous undercover balcony - ideal for alfresco entertaining in the warmer months.
Be presented with the efficiency of a renovated chef's kitchen with the laminate worktops, generous white handle-less cabinetry, trendy stainless steel oven and black, easy to clean, ceramic cooktop. The adjoining laundry also acts of an extension to the kitchen with space for a fridge.
The two double bedrooms, separated from the main living area, offer the privacy and comfort you seek and both are enhanced with timber look tiles that add warmth and character to the rooms, a ceiling fan and one bedroom is appointed with a built-in wardrobe.
Feel instantly refreshed as you step into the ultra-modern bathroom with barn door entry, floor-to-ceiling tiling, a large shower, generous floating timber vanity with single sink, a mirrored cabinet and toilet.
Leave your car parked in its allocated carport space and walk to Holder shops, St. Jude's Primary School, local playgrounds and playing fields or access public transport to Cooleman Court, Woden Town Centre, Civic or the Parliamentary Triangle, while the front door key will open your private storage room located in a communal block near the apartments entrance.
If you're ready to begin your real estate journey, inspect without delay.
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* Two bedroom unit in 'Barclay Gardens', perfect for first home buyers, executive couples and investors promoting lifestyle ease in a connected location
* Recently renovated (just 6 months since completion)
* Positioned on the top floor (level one)
* Open plan gallery interior layout creatively combines living, dining and kitchen areas to form an attractive social space and boasts new timber look tiles creating warmth and character to the room, with long term durability, and less upkeep
* Streamlined kitchen finished with white laminate worktops, generous white handle-less cabinetry, a stainless steel oven and black, easy to clean, ceramic cooktop
* Two generous bedrooms, each enhanced by the inclusion of ceiling fans
* One bedroom appointed with a built-in wardrobe
* The apartment is serviced by a sleek renovated bathroom with barn door entry, floor-to-ceiling tiling, a large shower, generous floating timber vanity with single sink, a mirrored cabinet and toilet
* Separate updated laundry room off the kitchen, with space for a fridge in addition to a washing machine
* Re-tiled balcony with a pleasant outlook
* An allocated single carport space and a separate lockup storage unit
* Visitor car parking in the complex
* Peaceful residential block with well-maintained communal areas that boasts resort facilities including a residents swimming pool, and common room with bathroom
* Strolling distance to Holder shops, St. Jude's Primary School, local playgrounds and playing fields, plus easy access to public transport, Cooleman Court, Woden Town Centre, and only minutes to Civic and the Parliamentary Triangle
Unit Plan: 63
Body Corporate: A.C.T. Strata Management Services - (02) 5131 2600
Body Corporate Fees: $666.35p/q (approx.)
AUV 2021-2022: $2,908,300 (Unit entitlement 0.05%)
Land Rates: $2,341.88p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,956.23p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
The Apartment at 8/7 Hyndes Crescent HOLDER, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $265,000 on 9 September 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/7 Hyndes Crescent HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.48 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.66 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.02 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.43 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.46 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.53 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.78 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.00 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.40 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.40 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
8/7 Hyndes Crescent is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.