* Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
In a prime location, only steps from Mulligans Flat nature reserve, this inviting, contemporary home occupies a premium position at the end of the boutique complex of only ten, offering an open panoramic outlook to nature.
Presenting a striking façade with a pitched roof and rendered exterior, the street appeal is complemented by attractive gardens, well maintained around the complex.
The home presents as-new, and the entry opens to the light filled, open plan living area, decorated in fresh neutral white, the windows on three sides framing the scenic outlook and inviting in natural light from when the sun rises, all through the day.
Strong contrasting accents of charcoal and white feature in the stylish kitchen, showcasing stone benchtops, a Bosch gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, a corner pantry and sleek joinery. LED downlighting is installed through living areas and there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
A sliding door leads onto the huge, covered entertaining deck, which enjoys a northerly aspect and maximises the tranquil views, to the hilltop reserve, Mulligans Flat and the magnificent ancient eucalypts on the reserve alongside. Decorative lighting adds a sparkle in the evenings and there is a handy natural gas outlet. The soothing sound of the waterway behind the home adds to the relaxed ambience. Attractive sheer blinds and awnings to the western aspect guarantee comfort, so that this fabulous outdoor living space can be enjoyed all year round!
Elegant Roman blinds and quality charcoal carpet furnish the spacious bedrooms, which all feature built-in robes. The master offers an ensuite, while the main bathroom features a bath, shower and a separate w/c. Adjacent, the laundry has storage and opens directly onto a sunny clothesline nook.
There is internal access to the large double garage, which has an auto panel lift door.
Artificial turf in the rear garden always looks neat and a gate opens directly onto the waterway running through the tussocks of the wetland strip, and a bike/walking path.
The superb, peaceful location on the boundary of the suburb is surrounded by nature reserves and is only a short drive to shops in Forde and a number of schools. Mulligans Flat reserve and an entry point, as well as the Centenary Trail, are almost on the doorstep and native inhabitants such as echidnas and kangaroos visit the creek, as well as ducks and a blue tongue lizard!
- Contemporary home in prime location, a short walk from Mulligans Flat nature reserve entry point
- Premium position at northern end of attractive, quiet complex offers panoramic views to reserves
- Street appeal with striking façade, complemented by neat well maintained gardens all around
- Home presents as-new, with fresh white décor and LED downlighting through open plan living
- Windows on three sides of living area frame outlook and invite in natural light all through the day
- Double glazed on west aspect with awnings, and modern charcoal blinds to living area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stylish kitchen showcases stone benchtops, Bosch gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Living area opens to a huge, north facing, covered entertaining deck which maximises views
- Clear blinds and awnings to western side of deck assures comfort all year round
- Natural gas outlet to entertaining area and Hoselink decorative lights
- Bedrooms all offer built-in robes and furnished with Roman blinds and quality soft charcoal carpet
- Spacious master has outlook to magnificent old eucalypts on reserve and an ensuite
- Main bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Storage in laundry which opens onto a private, sunny clothesline nook
- Rheem instantaneous hot water
- NBN and Foxtel dish
- Internal access to large double garage which has auto panel lift door
- Artificial turf to rear garden, with a gate opening directly onto a wetland and a bike/walking path
- Short drive to shops at Forde and a number of schools
- Only steps to entry point to Mulligans Flat reserve and close to Centenary trail
- Residence: 123.20m2
- Garage: 38.50m2
- Total: 161.70m2
- Year built: 2013
- Admin fund: $640.01 p/q
- Sinking fund: $73.83 p/q
The Townhouse at 8/35 Laird Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $575,000 on 11 August 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/35 Laird Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.22 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.19 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.80 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.73 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.91 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.39 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.57 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.99 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
8/35 Laird Crescent is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.