Situated in the heart of the thriving Braddon commercial precinct. A modern 2 bedroom ensuite apartment is the ideal accommodation for a working couple, first home buyer or downsizer looking for a carefree lifestyle with easy access to the ever expanding array of facilities literally directly downstairs.
Sited at the rear of the building away from Lonsdale St. There is no traffic noise, displaying expansive views up to Mount Ainslie.
A generous lounge-dining room. The Master bedroom opens onto broad tiled balcony, ideal for alfresco dining, complimenting the generous internal living spaces. The second bedroom boasts mirror robes.
A well designed kitchen features generous cupboard and bench space including ceasarstone benchtops, dishwasher, under bench oven and electric hotplates. There is a separate bathroom and European styled laundry.
With high ceilings, dual air-conditioning units and double door entry onto the balcony, there is excellent airflow and amenity throughout the apartment.
Safe and secure with intercom and lift access taking you down directly to security parking and storage in the basement.
An easy stroll to the majority of Canberra’s main attractions including the tram, dozens of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, brewery, Theatre, University etc etc. The choices are only limited by your tastes and budget.
• Second floor 2 bedroom ensuite apartment
• Walk in robe and air-conditioning in the master, modern ensuite with tiles to ceiling, and sliding door access from master onto balcony
• Mirror sliding doors in bedroom 2
• Combined lounge-dining with glass sliding doors opening onto balcony
• Combined bathroom and toilet
• Well appointed kitchen with ceasarstone bench tops, generous cupboard space, dishwasher, underbench oven and hot plates
• Large wide, tiled balcony with easterly views up to Mt Ainslie
• European styled laundry
• High ceilings
• Intercom access
• Lift access to ground level and basement
• Single, secure basement parking with lockup storage
• In the heart of Braddon, walk to the city
The Apartment at 8/30 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $535,000 on 18 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/30 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.61 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.69 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.01 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.01 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.43 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.50 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.95 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.04 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.11 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
8/30 Lonsdale Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.