This generous north facing, single level apartment looks out to Haig Park and would make an amazing first home or terrific addition to your investment portfolio.
If lifestyle is high on your priority list, you will be spoilt for choice in this inner north location. Just a very short stroll into the buzz of Braddon or the City Centre for all the lifestyle benefits you could ever want, feel good about leaving the car at home and doing your bit for the planet.
This property will go to auction unless sold prior so please do not delay your inspection and opportunity to be part of the Inner North Community.
- Single level, north facing apartment, generous & light
- Very generous open plan living spaces, flow well to balcony; great indoor, outdoor entertaining with the privacy of mature hedging
- The kitchen is neat & practical with electric cooking
- Generous bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Great storage throughout the apartment
- Large bathroom, with integrated laundry, dryer included
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure access to basement & visitor parking
- Pet friendly development
- Size; Approx; 92sqm
- Rates; $516.00 per quarter
- Land Tax; $632.77 per quarter IF RENTED
- Body Corp; $910.80 per quarter
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, PLEASE CONTACT AGENT
The Apartment at 8/25 Fawkner Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 19 January 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/25 Fawkner Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.46 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.54 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.11 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.11 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.30 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.54 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.69 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.88 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.99 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.04 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
8/25 Fawkner Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.